" Mainstream business intelligence behemoth MicroStrategy has made a number of headlines in recent days for its initial $250 million Bitcoin (BTC) investment. The company later poured a subsequent $175 million into the asset — a lengthy endeavor totaling almost 100 hours of work.
"To acquire 16,796 BTC (disclosed 9/14/20), we traded continuously 74 hours, executing 88,617 trades ~0.19 BTC each 3 seconds," MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor said in a tweet Friday.
Approximately "$39,414 in BTC per minute, but at all times we were ready to purchase $30-50 million in a few seconds if we got lucky with a 1-2% downward spike," he said, referencing the firm's willingness to buy BTC at a cheaper price, if the opportunity presented itself." - Read Full Article
10K-70K+ BTC SELLER IN DUBAI
-7% Gross , -3% Net, Escrow, Dubai
Look For Buyer Mandate Only
NEW: 10K-70K+ BTC @ -7% Gross, -3% Net, Escrow, Dubai - Look For Buyer
(Seller : TS VA)
A seller has 10K-70K+ BTC @ -7% gross, -3% net
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
Buyer intermediary = 1%
Seller intermediary = 1%
1 Buyer signs draft SPA and attorney escrow agreement. Seller signs draft SPA and attorney escrow agreement and send back to Buyer on a PDF format.
2. The buyer transfers funds for the current tranche according to the tranche schedule from his account to escrow attorney.
3. The seller transfers coins from his BTC wallet to his trust agent or directly from his wallet to buyer´s wallet.
4. Both parties (escrow / trust agent / and buyer) confirm availability of coins and funds to each other.
5. Buyer confirms receipt of coins to escrow / trust agent.
6. Escrow provider releases funds to the seller´s bank account.
7. The Seller pays a commission to all consultants in ratio (1 % sell side consultants, 1 % buy side consultants, 1 % sell side facilitator group and 1 % buy side facilitator group) according to the listed consultants in the IMFPA in “Annex D” in this agreement.
8. Further tranches are processed according to the tranche schedule “A”, (with clauses from item 2.2.2. to item 2.2.7. of the Transaction Procedure), until the total volume of the contract is reached.
9. Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577