" A real estate mogul in the US has sold a condominium in New York for $15.3 million in Bitcoin, according to industry magazine The Real Deal. The buyer is reportedly a Taiwanese entity known as Affluent Silver International LLC, according to sources close to the deal. The funds were exchanged using Bitcoin payment processors Bitpay and Starr, and allegedly went without a hitch. " - Read Full Article
Source : TNW
45K BTC SELLER IN DUBAI
-6% Gross . -4% Net . Escrow . Dubai
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 5K BTC @ -6% gross, -4% net, Escrow, Dubai - Look For Buyer
(Seller : AO KN)
Seller has 45K BTC at -6% gross, -4% net,
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
Minimum 2500 BTC
1. Buyer/Seller signs SPA/ execute seller attorney Trust/Escrow agreement.
2. Buyer transfers funds from his account to seller's escrow/Trust agent
3. Seller Transfers coins from his BTC wallet to his escrow/Trust agent or directly from his wallet to buyer
4. Both parties (escrow/Trust agent and Buyer) confirm the availability of coins and funds to each other
5. Buyer confirms receipt of coins to Escrow/Trust Agent.
6. Sellers escrow/Trust agent releases funds to the sellers account and fees to the consultants on both sides.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589