" The Mark Cuban-backed non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace Mintable has raised $13 million in a Series A funding round, according to an announcement on Thursday. The Singapore-headquartered Mintable, plans to use the funds to expand its offerings, as the application already features 700,000 NFTs minted on the Mintable platform.
NFT Marketplace Mintable Raises $13 Million
On July 1, 2021, the NFT marketplace Mintable announced that it had raised $13 million in a Series A financing round. Investment stemmed from well known investors like Metapurse, Ripple Labs, Animoca Brands, Metakovan, Doug Band the former advisor to Bill Clinton, and the founder of Shutterstock, Jon Oringer as well. " - Read Full Article
150K BTC BUYER IN NEW YORK
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-8% Gross, -5% Net, Escrow2Escrow, Piermont Bank, Norton Rose Fullbright, Signature Bank, NY, Canada
Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 150K BTC @ -8% gross, -5% net, Escrow2Escrow, Piermont Bank, Norton Rose Fullbright, Signature Bank, NY, Canada - Look For Seller
(Buyer : WA UG-Tele)
An institutional Buyer in Canada is looking for 150K BTC @ -8%gross, -5% net
Buyer = 5%
Sellerside = 1.5% (open)
Buyerside = 1.5% (closed)
Escrow = Buyer and seller pay their own escrow fees
Preferred sellers from USA, Canada and Europe
Buyer can buy 1K-2K BTC per day ( multiple tranches of 250 BTC each)
First tranche = 250 BTC
Subsequent tranches = 3K-5K BTC till 150K BTC
All tranches = Max 250 BTC per tranche
Sellers can sell 5000,10000, 20000 separately etc.
Piermont Bank or Signature Bank is Buyer's escrow agent which specialises in crypto deals
Seller can use any reputable escrow bank services
1. The buyer and seller sign the purchase contract. The Contract shall contain the exact transfer information and bank details of each party and their respective representatives and intermediaries.
2. The signed Contract is deposited with the respective Escrow Agents who sign it for acceptance and endorsement and provide copies to the Parties (Buyer, Seller, Buyer Mandate, Seller Mandate, Intermediaries Seller Side and Buyer Side).
3. Within 24 hours of ratification by the Escrow Agents, they exchange proof of funds for the first tranche: The Buyer via a recent active bank statement of US Dollars or Euros via screen or email; The Seller shall show a screenshot to the Buyer via screen or email one of his wallets showing the BTC available for the first tranche.
5. Within 48 hours of verification of the proof of funds, the Buyer will transfer funds to Buyer Escrow Agent, and seller will deposit BTC to Seller Escrow Agent
6. Escrow Agents will notify each other of receipt of funds and BTC
7. Buyer Escrow Agent and Seller Escrow Agent will agree on the procedures for exchange of their respective Funds VS BTC and proceed to execute it.
8. After mutual delivery has been completed, within 48 hours, Buyer Escrow Agent shall forward the BTC to Buyer's wallet and Seller Escrow Agent shall proceed to send the counter value net of 8% discount to Seller's bank account by wire transfer.
9. At the same time, the two Escrow Agents shall respectively execute the payments "The Commissions" to brokers.
10. Subsequent tranches shall proceed in a similar manner, tranche by tranche.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577