" The number of active Bitcoin (BTC) wallets increased in the two weeks leading up to the recent cryptocurrency surge, Bloomberg reported on April 3.
Citing market intelligence firm Flipside Crypto’s analysis, Bloomberg reported that a high number of digital wallets holding Bitcoin became active two weeks before the cryptocurrency market rally. Bitcoin skyrocketed on April 2, gaining 15 percent over the night and pushing over $4,500 for the first time this year. " - Read Full Article
300K BTC @ UK
-2.5% Gross . -0.5% net . Bank2Bank . Escrow . Triconvest . UK
Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 300K BTC @ -2.5% gross, -0.5% net, Bank2Bank, Escrow, Triconvest, UK - Look For Buyer
(Seller : M S)
The seller manages a mining pool and facilitates bitcoin sale for its miners’ owners. The BTC supply is reliable and steady; BTCs are stored on cold wallets. Advanced Proof of Funds is not required. Proof of Coins is offered in a form of Satoshi test or internal wallets transaction. Procedure is simple and safe, based on SWIFT MT103/72.
I am direct to Seller Mandate
Amount (min), BTC: 5000 BTC
Amount (max), BTC: 300000 BTC with R&E
Rate: blockchain.com, other markets are possible
Gross : -2.5%
Net : -0.5%
Type: bank2bank, escrow
POF type: n/a
POC type: Satoshi test
Agreement type: Purchase Sale Agreement
Face-2-Face meeting: No
Escrow: TRICONVEST Group (only)
The procedure is simple and secure, based on the conditional MT103/72 which is issued by Buyer, but not released to the Seller until the coins reach the Buyer. There are no requirements for blocking funds or providing POF in advance. Proof of Coins is provided right after signing of the contract. Depending on the Buyer’s bank, Seller may set up a trustee account in the bank for Buyer’s convenience (subject to additional commission). Also, an escrow-based procedure is available. In this case the transaction goes through Seller’s nominated escrow TRICONVEST Group (UK based), and the receiving bank is Tabarak Bank, Dubai. (USD, EUR)
Procedure: bank2bank, MT103/72
1. Buyer provides CIS, KYC (passport copy, statutory documents) and LOI, accepting the terms and procedure offered. After that parties may set up a direct seller-2-buyer call.
2. Parties sign the SPA, then Seller sends Satoshi to Buyer Wallet.
3. Buyer will send screenshot for the MT103/72 and get the acceptance from the Seller.
4. Buyer sets up MT103/72 for the first tranche 1000 BTC in USD. Next Transaction will be of larger amount and will come in daily tranches 4/5 times over the next week. Price for every payment will be set on the day of Payment with reference to blockchain.com. POC can be provided before each tranche in the size of that tranche.
5. After Receiving the MT103/72 at Sellers bank, the Seller transfers coins to the Buyer for the total funds received by his bank, through blockchain at the rate of the day less discount as per the contract.
6. After the Buyer receipt the BTC on his wallet and after the 6 confirmations of blockchain Buyer bank release the conditional funds MT103/72 in the sellers account.
7. The same procedures will repeat till the end of the contractual agreement
8. Deal Close
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact:
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589