" BTC/USD climbs to over $18,800 in Friday trading, less than $1,250 from its historic highs in 2017.
Bitcoin (BTC) hit new highs in excess of $18,750 on Nov. 20 as its latest extended bull run continued to delight investors.
BTC price inches closer to all-time highs
Data from Cointelegraph Markets, Coin360 and TradingView shows BTC/USD climbed swiftly after reclaiming $18,000, taking out its previous high of $18,420 to continue rising.
At press time, local highs of $18,817 took Bitcoin to within $1,250 of its all-time highs from December 2017. " - Read Full Article
20K-150K BTC BUYER IN UK AVAILABLE
-6% Gross , -4% Net, Escrow Law Firm
Look For Seller Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 20K-150K BTC @ -6% Gross -4% Net, Escrow, UK - Look For Seller
(Buyer : GM SMI)
A Buyer from UK wants to buy 25K-150K BTC @ -6% gross, -4% net.
Buyerside = 1%
Sellerside = 1%
First tranche = TBA
Second tranche = TBA
Subsequent tranches = TBA
1. Buyer signs draft SPA and attorney escrow agreement. Seller signs draft SPA and attorney escrow agreement and sends back to Buyer on a PDF format.
2. The Seller will send to Escrow attorney a test micro transaction of Satoshi. ESCROW lawyer will make coin forensics and due diligence on the Seller. The report will be shared with Buyers Lawyers. Where successfully completed transaction will proceed.
3. The buyer transfers funds for the current tranche according to the tranche schedule in “Annex A” from his account to escrow attorney.
4. Seller deposits Bitcoins into Escrow Wallet within 4 hours of Escrow’s receipt of the funds.
5. The Escrow Lawyers conduct the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain of the coins,
6. Escrow provider releases funds to the seller´s bank account and releases Coins to the Buyers Wallet.
7. The seller releases the commission in Bitcoin (BTC) after each successful tranche to all consultants in ratio (0.5 % sell side consultants, 0.5 % buy side consultants, 0.5 % to sell side facilitator group and 0.5 % to buy side facilitator group) according to the IMFPA in “Annex C” in this agreement.
8. Further tranches are processed according to the tranche schedule “A”, (with clauses from item 2. to item 9. of the Transaction Procedure), until the total volume of the contract is reached.
9. Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577