" PayPal announced that it has been granted a conditional Bitlicense by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). The license will enable PayPal to launch a new service that will enable its customers to:
Buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency (initially Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin) directly within the PayPal digital wallet.
Use the cryptocurrencies as a funding source for purchases at its 26 million merchants.
PayPal said there would be no service fees for buying or selling cryptocurrency through December 31, 2020, and no fees for holding cryptocurrency in a PayPal account. " - Read Full Article
10K+ BTC SELLER IN USA
-10% Gross , -7% Net, Escrow, USA
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 10K+ BTC @ up to -10% Gross to -7% Net, Escrow, USA - Look For Buyer
(Seller : HB TW)
A seller in US has 10K+ BTC @ up to -10% gross, -7% net.
Buyerside = 1.5%
Sellerside = 1.5%
Minimum tranche 1000 BTC
TRANCHE BELOW 100 BTC –DISCOUNT 3% GROSS AND 0% NET
TRANCHE BELOW 1000 BTC –DISCOUNT 5% GROSS AND 2% NET
TRANCHE BELOW 2000 BTC –DISCOUNT 6% GROSS AND 3% NET
TRANCHE ABOVE 5000 BTC –DISCOUNT 8% GROSS AND 5% NET
TRANCHE ABOVE 10000 BTC –DISCOUNT 10% GROSS AND 7% NET
1. Buyer and seller shall sign the purchase agreement.
2. Buyer shall show proof of funds for the first tranche via an active recent bank account statement of United States dollars in cash via screen or email. Seller shall show a screen shot to the buyer via screen or email one of his/her wallets showing available btc for the tranche., Seller can do live video call and show the buyer the coin balance
3. Buyer and seller shall sign the escrow agreement. Buyer and seller shall forward to the escrow agent exact wire information and banking coordinates for the each of the parties and their respective representatives
4. Escrow agent shall endorse the escrow agreement and shall circulate the completed escrow agreement to the seller for further delivery to the buyer.
5. Upon execution of the purchase agreement and the escrow agreement, buyer shall wire to escrow agent the sum of xxxxxx million dollars ($xxxxx,000,000 euro) to be applied to the purchase of the first tranche of 000 btc (“initial deposit”).
6. Escrow agent shall inform both buyer and seller receipt of the initial deposit.
7. Seller shall initiate placement of the first tranche of the btc directly into the buyer’s wallet. Buyer shall provide its btc wallet information upon execution of the purchase agreement.
8. Seller shall provide evidence of said deposit of btc after receipt of confirmation of the buyer’s funds.
9. Thereafter, buyer shall confirm receipt of the evidence of the deposit in its wallet.
10. Upon receipt of the initial deposit, buyer and seller direct escrow agent to disburse up to euro________________ or ____% of the initial deposit to seller.
11. Upon deposit of entire first tranche with buyer as evidenced by seller, escrow agent shall disburse the remainder of the initial deposit less payments for commissions and payments due to escrow agent. All payments shall be made via wire transfer. Escrow agent shall disburse funds within 24 hours of the transaction being consummated and after both seller and buyer verify same in writing.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram @ OTCbidcom
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577