" Steve Lee, a project manager at Square Crypto — the crypto arm of the payments company Square — made a number of recent remarks that solidify the company’s emphasis on Bitcoin (BTC). Lee commented to this effect in the course of an “ask me anything” (AMA) session via Twitter on July 29.
Jack Dorsey had previously discussed how Square Crypto aims to develop the crypto ecosystem in general, and is taking steps to improve infrastructure for all — not just Square. " - Read Full Article
NEW: 250K BTC @ -5% gross, -2% net, Tel Aviv, Israel - Look For Seller
PREPARATION BEFORE TRANSACTION:
1. The seller confirms by his signature that he understands the below procedure and agrees with its wording. The procedure thus confirmed will be sent back to the buyer via e-mail or any other messenger ( WhatsApp, Telegram ).
2. The seller makes Proof of coins (POC) – it means that seller will prove the existence of the currency in his wallet for first tranche. In this case, a test transfer method will be used between the two wallets of the seller. First, the seller will inform the buyer about the exact balance in the source “A” wallet and then the buyer will specify the amount for the test transfer ( pls. asume amount 500-900 BTC) This transfer must be realized no later than 1 hour after the release of the test amount and the source wallet must contain at least 2,000 BTC. Immediately after the transfer to seller’s “B” wallet, the seller will inform the buyer of the transaction code either by e-mail or any other messenger (WhatsApp, Telegram) in order to verify the transaction on the Blockchain. If seller doesn’t accept A to B wallet test as above, it‘s possible also to perform the Sathoshi test with the volume specified by the buyer in advance. The source wallet must contain at least 2,000 BTC that are visible on Blockchain.com.
Please note that Satoshi or A to B wallet test sent from accounts (wallets) on other platforms that do not allow visibility of the total balance on Blockchain.com are worthless to us!
3. In the case of a successful POC, the buyer will submit a draft contract to the seller. Once the draft contract has been agreed by both parties, contract will be signed and both parties will transfer the contract to their banks for compliance proces during which the buyer's financial readiness will also be examined
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE WITH CONDITIONAL PAYMENT SWIFT MT103 ( FIELD 72 USED FOR CONDITION )
4. On the first day of transaction seller will show again the readiness to proceed for the first tranche by sending 1 BTC to the buyer‘s wallet to establish a connection between buyer‘s wallet and seller‘s wallet. This must be done on the day of transaction directly before buyer makes the payment via MT103/72 for the first tranche which will include the payment of this 1 BTC. 2
5. For all the following tranches seller sends specified amount of Satoshi to the buyer’s wallet from seller before current tranche, the source wallet(s) must contain at least BTC for current tranche.
6. Buyer will send a specification of payment order for the MT103/72 (VERBIAGE) and get the acceptance from the seller.
7. Buyer makes conditional irrevocable payment by MT103/72 for the current tranche.
8. After Receiving the MT103/72 Swift notification at seller‘s bank, the seller transfers coins to the buyer’s wallet for the amount stated in the MT103/72. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 45 minutes after receipt of Swift notification.
9. After the buyer receipt the BTC on his wallet and after the 6 confirmations of blockchain, buyer’s bank releases immediately the conditional funds MT103/72 to seller's bank account.
10. For additional tranches, steps 6 - 10 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
11. The Commission must be paid to the agents under the IMFPA.
12. Upon completion of the transaction, the both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement of the transaction.
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
WhatsApp : +1 786 254 6589