" Fintech companies are helping fuel demand for bitcoin as they open the floodgates for millions of people to trade it.
By one firm’s analysis, PayPal and Square clients have been buying the majority of the new bitcoin supply entering the market each day. Hedge Fund Pantera Capital estimates that Square clients have accounted for 40% of bitcoin that enters the market in the two years since the product launched.
PayPal may be responsible for even more demand since launching just a few weeks ago. The payment company partnered with crypto firm Paxos for custody and trading. Volume on Paxos’ exchange, itBit, had been consistently in the same range since September. But as PayPal went live recently, volumes on the exchange more than tripled, according to data from CoinGecko.: - Read Full Article
5000+ BTC SELLER IN MAURITIUS AVAILABLE
-12% Gross, -8% Net, KYC, Escrow Lawyer, Mauritius
Look For Buyer Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 5000+ BTC @ -12% gross, -8% net, KYC, Escrow Lawyer, Mauritius - Look For Buyer
(Seller : SP KL)
Seller has 5000+ BTC at -12% gross, -8% net
Buyer = 8%
Buyerside = 2%
Sellerside = 2%
Escrow fee = Paid by seller
1. Execution of a Sale & Purchase Agreement drafted by a reputable International Law firm based in Mauritius. The SPA will consist of the sale of digital assets consisting of 5000 bitcoins
2. The same international law firm will act as an escrow agent between seller and purchaser 3. Execution of an escrow agreement between seller, buyer and law firm
3. Buyer to transfer funds into escrow account in Mauritius held in the name of international law firm 4. The above transaction is witnessed by an official court bailiff/ court officer
5. Once funds is cleared and credited in escrow account, seller will arrange to transfer the 5000 bitcoins on purchaser hot wallet.
6. Transaction can be verified on blockchain with
6 level of confirmations
7. Once purchaser confirms good receipt of bitcoins which is clean, spendable, and free from any encumbrances, law firm will then move funds to seller’s account.
Note: a. All the above is subject to proper KYC carried out on both parties
b. No payment is made to seller until purchaser is in receipt of bitcoins on his hot wallet
c. Seller will take full responsibility to move bitcoins on purchaser wallet before being paid by escrow agent.
d. In case seller fails to deliver bitcoins to purchaser, the escrow agent will immediately refund the purchaser with all funds transferred into escrow account.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577