" State-chartered banks in Texas have been given the green light to custody crypto assets on behalf of their customers, a state regulator announced Thursday.
The guidance is not representative of new law, but an affirmation that state-chartered banks are allowed to provide crypto custody services as long as there are adequate protocols in place and the banks are complying with existing legal frameworks, according to a June 10 notice posted on the Texas Department of Banking’s website.
According to the notice, the types of custody services offered by state-chartered banks may differ depending on each bank’s expertise, risk appetite and business model. Banks may offer either fiduciary and non-fiduciary custody services, which could range from safely storing copies of a customer’s private keys to directly controlling crypto assets, including holding private keys, on behalf of its customers. " - Read Full Article
100K+ BTC SELLER AVAILABLE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-5% Gross, -3% Net, Ledger2Ledger, Citibank
Buyer Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K+ BTC @ -5% gross, -3% net, Ledger2Ledger, Citibank - Look For Buyer
(Seller : BS PM-Tele)
A seller is selling 100K+ BTC @ -5%gross, -3% net
Buyer = 3%
Sellerside = 1%
Buyerside = 1%
Once the process/procedure confirmed, we can set up call and go to SPA
There will be a call to answer any questions the buyer or mandate may have.
As long as the buyer has a Citibank bank account the transaction is done with full bank responsibility so the bank takes full responsibility for the forensics of the coin and it’s a computerised transaction between money and coins.
PROCEDURES - LEDGER TO LEDGER:
1. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THE AGREEMENT AND EXCHANGE KYC INFORMATION (BUYER PROVIDE CURRENT STATEMENT ACCOUNT, SELLER PROVIDE WALLET SCREEN SHOT OR LIVE WALLET VIDEO)
2. BUYER AND SELLER CONDUCT A ZOOM CALL. BUYER SHOWS POF, SELLER SHOWS WALLET CONTROL
3. BUYER PAY FOR THE FIRST TRANCHE INTO SELLER’S SUB ACCOUNT WITHIN CITIBANK
4. SELLER CONFIRM FUND AND CREDIT COIN TO BUYER WALLET WITHIN CITIBANK
5. BUYER PAY BROKERS AND DISCOUNT TO BUYER BY BTC/FIAT
6. NEXT TRANCHE CONTINUE UNTIL CONTRACT EXHUASTED
7. NOTE: BOTH BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO A 5% NON-PERFORMANCE PENALTY
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577