" Payments giant Visa Inc’s CEO Alfred Kelly has revealed his firm’s plans to enable cryptocurrencies trading on its network. Kelly, who is also chairman of the firm, explains that there is no reason not to add cryptos when these are increasingly becoming “a recognized means of exchange.”
In an earnings call with analysts, Kelly opines that due to Visa’s “global presence, its partnership approach as well as its trusted brand”, the fintech giant is “uniquely positioned to help make cryptocurrencies more safe.” The CEO adds that Visa also wants to make cryptos “more useful and applicable for payments.”
However, to achieve this, Kelly says his organization will divide the crypto market into two segments, namely cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. Describing the assets that will be included in the cryptocurrency segment, the CEO says these will be viewed “as digital gold.” According to Kelly, such currencies are “predominantly held as assets that are not used as a form of payment in a significant way at this point.” The Visa boss then discusses the firm’s plan for such currencies saying:
" Our strategy here is to work with wallets and exchanges to enable users to purchase these currencies using their Visa credentials or to cash out onto a Visa credential to make a fiat purchase at any of the 70 million merchants where Visa’s accepted globally. " - Read Full Article
100K+ BTC SELLER IN EUROPE AVAILABLE
" Just because your buyer does not do billion dollar deals (100K+ BTC), does not meant that they do not exist. " - BTC Broker
-8% Gross, -4% Net, B2B, MT799, MT103, Europe
Look For Buyer Mandates Only
NEW: 100K BTC with R&E @ -8% Gross, -4% Net, B2B, MT799, MT103, Europe - Look For Buyer
(Seller : KS...GN)
Seller is selling 100K BTC with R&E @ -8% Gross, -4% Net
Buyer = 4%
Buyer Consultant = 1%
Buyer Facilitator = 1%
Seller Consultant = 1% (closed)
Seller Facilitator = 1% (closed)
First tranche = 5000 BTC
Payment shall be made by bank transfer via Swift MT799 blocked funds and Swift MT103 payment to the seller ́s nominated bank account.
1) Seller sends a draft SPA. Within 24 hours, buyer will fill out with buyer ́s required details, SIGN and return the SPA to the seller. Within 24 hours, seller will fill out all required details, SIGN and send back the SIGNED SPA on a PDF format.
2) Buyer sends Swift MT799 blocked funds to sellers bank.
3) Seller’s bank officer confirms receipt of the MT799 blocked funds.
4) Upon confirmation of the MT799 blocked funds, the seller transfers 100% of each tranche of
Bitcoins to the buyer’s wallets according to the tranche schedule listed in “Annex A” through BLOCKCHAIN at the rate of the day -4 % net discount. The transfer of BTC must be realized within 24 hours after confirmation of MT799 blocked funds. Minimum Face value is £100,000,000.00
5) After the buyer received the BTC in his designated wallets and after the Six (6) confirmations of blockchain, buyer pays the tranche by Swift MT103.
6) The commission must be paid by seller to the agents under the IMFPA listed in “Annex D”, which is included in this agreement.
7) For additional tranches steps 3 – 9 will be repeated until the total volume is settled.
8) Upon completion of the transaction, both parties sign the affidavit of successful settlement.
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577