"Bitcoin prices have suffered some notable losses over the last few days, falling more than 25% between Friday and this morning as traders sold the digital asset.
The cryptocurrency dropped to as little as $30,305.30 at roughly 11:30 a.m. EST, according to CoinDesk data.
At this point, bitcoin was down more than 26% from the all-time high of $41,962.36 it reached on Friday, additional CoinDesk figures show." - Read Full Article
100K BTC SELLER available
-10% Gross, -6% Net, Bank, Escrow Lawyer
Look For Buyer Mandate Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K BTC @ -10% gross, -6% net, Bank, Escrow Lawyer - Look For Buyer
(Seller : LJ...YN)
Seller is selling 100K BTC @ -10% gross, -6% net
Buyer = 6%
Selleside = 2% (closed)
Buyerside = 2%
First tranche = 5000 BTC min
1. Both parties sign agreement. The BTC-provider sends wallet screenshot/live video to establish a connection proof of coin. Euro/Usd-provider checks the legitimacy of the wallets address.
2. The Bank of the Euro-provider issues payment via wire MT103 Cash transfer to the Bank of BTC-provider
3. Bank of BTC-provider conducts verification and authentication of SWIFT MT103 wire
4. BTC-provider transfers Bitcoins in tranche from its wallet to the wallet specified by the Euro-provider.
5. EURO/USD Provider validate the coin on the blockchain with 6 times confirmation
6. BTC Provider pay the agent fee
BUYER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577