" Imagine a world where you can purchase a house directly from the seller, without needing to go through banks, lawyers and real estate agents.
That idea sounds like heaven for some people.
It might be possible to cut out all those middlemen one day, thanks to an idea called de-centralised finance ("DeFi") — which runs on blockchain (a technology that powers digital currencies like bitcoin).
This recent prediction from an English professor (specialising in blockchain) sums up what the future could look like:
"For example, you will probably be able to purchase a piece of land or house on a DeFi platform under a mortgage agreement whereby you repay the price over a period of years. "The deeds would be put up in tokenised form on a blockchain ledger as collateral and, in the event that you defaulted on your repayments, the deeds would automatically shift to the lender. "Because no lawyers or banks would be required, it could make the whole process of buying and selling houses cheaper." - Read Full Article
100K-500K BTC BUYERS WORLDWIDE
" We get asked for millions of BTC from billion-dollar companies. We can do it with multiple sellers and multiple wallets."
-10% Gross, -6% Net, L2L, Escrow2Escrow, USA, Canada, Western Europe (Germany, UK, Switzerland), Dubai, HK
Seller Mandates Only - OTCbid.com
NEW: 100K - 500K BTC @ -10% gross, -6% net, L2L, Escrow2Escrow, USA, Canada, Western Europe (Germany, UK, Switzerland), Dubai, HK - Look For Seller
(Buyer : CTE...VT-Gail)
Institutional Buyers are looking for 100K-500K BTC @ -10%gross, -6% net
Buyer = 6%
Buyerside = 2%
Sellerside = 2%
Buyers are mainly financial institutions (investment fonds, banks and trusts)
1. Each party is represented by a respected law firm and the law firm is presenting an official offer of the seller with price (discount) and procedure. Both law firms confirm the genealogy of intermediaries.
2. After that seller's law firm will get a LOI from the buyer's law firm or authorized mandator
3. Nomination of a common Escrow agency (f.e. Baker Mc Kenzie, Zuber & Lawler, Norlaw or FTV, a.s.o.)
4. Funds must be sent to escrow agency as well as coins on the escrow agency's wallet
5. After confirmation of receipt to both parties the contract can be closed (face to face or on via video conference) inclusing IMFPA
6. First tranche can be started. BTCs goes to the wallet of the buyer and after that the escrow releases the funds in the value of the BTCs to the seller's destination account.
7. Next tranches can follow the same way
SELLER MANDATE ONLY
Interested parties should contact :
DM Raymond Chai (on Linkedin)
Telegram: +1 (786) 632 8577